baby's coffer. click here pls.. & baby say's Thank You!

choose your language

Jun 22, 2011

POOF!

Last night, i had a terrible dream. Not really a nightmare, just a bad bad dream. In that dream, i was very much pregnant and is thin is nearing my due date. It was real. I could feel the baby bump, could actually feel the pain, could remember the awkward feeling walking and the rush of going into labour.

All that feels good and i like it. Now here comes the bad part. I was ready to go into delivery, when suddenly, my tummy went flat. The baby went POOF! and just vanished. No more bump, no more pain no more baby. I panicked and did not remember much after that. Woke up feeling sad.. So so sad..Signs? Sigh..

This morning, when i related the dream to mama, she said maybe it happened coz i was constantly thinking of getting pregnant and somewhat or rather, it got to the better of me. I know about the strong desires of wanting something really badly could lead to dreams but if its in a bad way? What does it show?

"Ya Allah ya tuhanku, murahkan lah rezeki kami dan kurniakan lah kami dengan cahaya mata.. Amin.. "

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...