baby's coffer. click here pls.. & baby say's Thank You!

choose your language

Nov 18, 2012

5 Weeks - Symptoms and selera makan ilang

Today im entering the 5W mark. Call me paranoid, but seeing its my first, i really need to familiarise and understand my body.

Semua org ckp yg 1st trimester ni the most challenging, psl hormonal changes yg mendadak. But im not feeling it. Maybe im the lucky few yg tk teruk kn hit with the infamous Morning Sickness.

Yang pelik nyer, i lost all my appetite for food. Perut dh macam keroncong teruk, but i takde rs langsung nk makan. Tak tau nk makan. So paksa diri lh gak nk telan roti ke, mee sedap ke.

Satu lg symptom is my lost of symptom. Mase 3W - 4W, my nipples n breast rase sore, tp skang ni, cam dh takde pape rase. Worried hokay........

Yg ke3. I have crampings mcm sebelum peyed nk sampai. Ni yg memula buat i paranoid. Yelah, mane tak paranoid, dh lah kite tau kite preggy, then leh plak rase cramping mcm tu.

Problem ke pregnancy ni?! So i trusted my most trusted teacher and Googled the answers... 'Cramps during early pregnancy' ' losing appetite in first trimester' 'symptoms comes and goes'.

Phew~ glad to know that im not the only one having these and its ac- tually normal. Tapiiiiiiiiii i will tanye gak doctor nnti just to calm me down. :-)

Next ANC appointmnt is on the 28th. Yeay! My first real appointment wth a gynae!! Feeling mommy to be already ni. In the meantime, i am also tryung to seriously cutting dwn on my ciggies. Nk stop mendadak tk boleh. Tkt stressful to me. So im cutting to 10/day, then 8 staring esok, then 5 only before quitting! Yess... Akhirnya.. InsyAllah.... Maybe this time i boleh quit ngan senang..

Till next time!
Assalammualaikum semua

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodluck kakcikkkkkkk.. hope u can stop the smoking hehehe.. time adie dlu mmg da lama slow down.. bile dpt tau mmg stop terus.. i hope u can do ittt!! *hugs*.. hope all goes well

Sheena Saini said...

Heehe. Yups, super reducinh right now, down to five - six sticks a day. Deffy trying my very best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...