baby's coffer. click here pls.. & baby say's Thank You!

choose your language

Feb 4, 2013

16 weeks update

Hey hey hey. Alhamdulillah, i've reached the 16 weeks mark as of last Saturday. Morning sickness ain't that bad but still around and lasting throughout the day. Only i think im more atunned to my body.

My hormones is making me ride the emotional roller coster. I cry at the littlest of things and the tears can't seem to stop once it has started. Bleeurgh! Another emotion that im constantly feeling right now is worry. I worry if the baby's alright, is it growing as it should, does it have a strong heartbeat etc etc etc. I really am anticipating the next visi to le doctor on the 9th.
 
Until then, may Allah help me thru this phase..

1 comment:

mollyjinxed said...

its normal! hehe. i worried too much too!!.. masa awal2 pregnancy pon xnk hope sgt. smpaila da 4th month baru dpt tgk heartbeat smua baru lega okkkkkk. hahahaha. n then bile da 7+ baby x gerak skit or adie lupa nk count baby nya movements da cuak ok hahahaa. siap goyang2 perot skit srh dia gerak,,. skang hamek kauuuuuuuuuu x reti dok diam nk memanjat jer!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...