baby's coffer. click here pls.. & baby say's Thank You!

choose your language

Jun 11, 2013

Road Trip #3 - Baby @ 34 weeks

My uncle passed away early saturday morning and grandma's still ICU. It was decided for me that i'm not to drive down to Singapore since i'm already at my 34th week (unsafe?).
 
But after getting the news, hubs kata its best we go rather than have me sitting at home alone being all sad. Drove down at 1.30pm. What would have been a normal 3-4 hours drive ended after 7 hours! All thanks to three massive road accidents along the way.
 
When we finally crossed the border, it was already too late to be going to the hospital.
 
My back hurt like hell hroughout the journey and we had to take numerous 'stretching and wee wee stops'.
 
Bila nk sampai immigrtaions checkpoint, jantung macam nervous gile! Mane tak nyer, if they are to find out that im already over 8 months, i will not be allowed in. So nk cover my huge huge tummy, i had to actually take hubby nyer jacket and cover. Pastu when the officer peeked through the window, i actually bent down in the guise of keeping my passports in my bag. Hahahaaa. Imagine, sakit gila bila nk bend down tu, tuhan saje yg tau senak cammane. Senyum jelah kan. Nasib baik lepas.
 
Malam tu tak boleh tido. Body penat sgt and i down have my comfort pillows. Then cam biasa, at 2am, baby start melasak. I ended sleeping at 4am. Tapi kul 6 lebih terjaga lagi. Seriously needed the rest, tp mata tak leh nak lelap.
 
Making full use of the limited time there, we went for earlyy breakfast before making our way to the hospital. Alhamdulillah, nenek seems to be doing better and may be transferred to the normal wards very soon.Time ni actually perut dah sakit2. Maybe psl penat berjalan.
 
Lepas hospital, ziarah family Allahyarham my uncle. More walking coz parking jauh. Actually nyesal gak tak turun dulu bila my brother dah offer nk drop me off first. Hahhaaa. Padan ngan muka ko sheena... Konon gagah sgt.
 
Fast forward, gi lunch and back at the hospital to visit nenek again. Time ni lama sikit coz jumpa my uncles and aunties. Time ni badan dah rabak penat dah. Sakit2 tapak kaki and letih sgt. So balik umah my aunty, played with my niece and lepak2 ngan my kak nani, then siap2 balik KL.
 
Dalam kreta, then pain started. Pain yg tak pernah rasa before this. Perut kat sebelah bawah macam kene contraction and cramps kat pinggang belakang. Time ni dah risau dah sebenarnya. Dah pikir macam2 but just abaikan. Sowh hubby rub minyak panas kat belakang. Pastu usap2 perut cakap ngan baby sowh bertahan and sorry buat dia penat sgt.
 
Na jadikan crite, sampai rumah sedar yg kunci rumah and access card kreta tertinggal kat kreta kelisa (kitorg drive kreta my SIL psl nk cepat). Impossible lah kan nk call dia pepagi buta (3.30am) nk sowh tukar keta. So drive lah balik umah my parents. Sampai umah memang dedua lah flat. Nak tak nak, terpaksa lah both of us bercuti smalam. Nak gi keje mcm mane? Still nk kene amik kunci rumah lagik, amik access card lagik. So kitorg pn gunalah smalam as our ultimate resting day.
 
Serious trip ni sgt memenatkan. Lagi2lah in my condition. But mmg ni lah last trip before we welcome baby to  th world. Alhamdulillah smua okay... Lusa ada 34weeks check-up and scan. So mintak2lah everything is alright =)
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...